At Brookline Public Relations, we have a unique and dedicated team that ensures our clients receive the highest quality of work. We are always looking to discover passionate PR professionals with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that can help us maintain our proven track record.
If you want to expand your skills at a leading public relations agency and look forward to spending each day working with clients in a wide variety of industries, then Brookline is the place for you.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: May 19th, 2017
BROOKLINE PUBLIC RELATIONS, INC. is growing and looking for the best qualified candidate for Senior Account Executive and/or Account Supervisor in our Calgary, Alberta office!
About our culture:
Four words demonstrate who we are and what we do: fresh, creative, solid and professional. We’re in the business of service - we’re passionate about our craft, clients and producing solid results. A team is only as good as its players, and we thrive on creating and supporting an all-star cast.
Whether it’s fun days, team celebrations, perks, personal “me” days, to professional opportunities, challenging projects and a fast-paced environment, we know how to work hard and play hard.
For almost 13 years, we have been fully non-billable. That means no timesheets, no tracking hours, just doing great work!
This successful candidate must have:
• Minimum of 6-10 years of public relations, communications experience (agency experience is a plus).
• Client service excellence.
• Ability to manage internal and external teams.
• Mentorship abilities.
• Inspirational to team members.
• Budget management expertise.
• Strong media/social experience and media contacts.
• Experience in developing advanced strategic communications plans.
• Advanced-level writing expertise.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Superb project management skills.
• Strategic and tactical excellence.
• High standards for self and others.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and public relations passion.
• Desire to go the “extra mile.”
• Social media expertise a plus.
• Leadership skills that empower and develop team members.
• Previous agency experience is an asset.
• Senior member of the agency.
• Development of media, corporate and crisis communications plans.
• Provide internal and external communications strategies on a variety of client projects.
• Execution of a wide range of public relations activities.
• Build strong relations with clients and prospects.
• Project management on client projects.
In addition, the successful candidate must have at least a post secondary degree (Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, and/or Business) and possess keen interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a proven track-record.
Brookline Public Relations, Inc. is one of Canada's leading boutique public relations agencies with a superior track record and reputation for planning and relentlessly executing award-winning public relations programs. We are different because we are committed to providing both established market leaders and emerging players with the winning combination of fresh, creative, solid and professional campaigns that lead to measurable results and new levels of success. For more information please visit www.brooklinepr.com.
If Brookline sounds like the perfect fit for you, please submit your resume with cover letter to: