Position: Graphic Designer (Contract)
Date Posted: April 27th, 2021
Submission Deadline: May 11th, 2021
BROOKLINE PUBLIC RELATIONS, INC., one of Canada’s leading boutique agencies, is growing and looking for the best qualified candidate for a Graphic Designer in our Calgary office. As part of the Brookline team, you will join a group of highly motivated, dedicated and passionate public relations professionals. Named the fastest growing agency in Canada by PR in Canada, Brookline is looking for a creative, enthusiastic designer to join our marketing and PR team!
Why Work at Brookline PR:
Being part of the Brookline team will rock your world, in a good way.
Swift and skillful, quick-witted and resourceful, our team is driven by its desire to think outside the box and deliver newsworthy and memorable moments. We are hustlers of authenticity, capturing the ethos of any brand and defying the one-size-fits-all approach. We are unapologetically awesome. We can calm the storm and make waves – so grab your surfboard and join the team!
We promise a stimulating experience in a diverse, unique agency environment where you will work with clients in virtually every sector – consumer, retail, hospitality, financial, energy, healthcare, and the list goes on!
Four words demonstrate who we are and what we do: fresh, creative, solid and professional. We’re in the business of service – we’re passionate about our craft, clients and producing solid results. A team is only as good as its players, and we thrive on creating and supporting an all-star cast.
You’re savvy and passionate about everything design, most likely love to look beyond the surface of ideas and find yourself exploring both the minute detail and the big picture of creative design around you! You thrive when the opportunity presents itself to you to communicate a client’s story, brand, ideas and perspectives. As a dynamic design maven, you develop and execute design strategies that result in creative and breakthrough campaigns for new and expanding projects.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a variety of clients to design print, web and promotional materials
- Create innovative visual communications
- Produce new and elements for typography, colour, imagery and other graphic fundamentals for Brookline and our clients
- Communicate with team members on requirements and deadlines
- Create special project designs and specialty Marketing materials as needed
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines
- Assist the Brookline team by designing logos, web pages, infographics, marketing collateral, digital assets and more for Brookline and our clients
- Participate in reviewing and improving content and graphic design for clients
- Assist in the development, preparation, and execution of new concepts for PR and marketing campaigns
- Create branded marketing collateral for all digital channels
- Ensure brand standards are being followed for Brookline and our clients
What You Have
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Fine Art
- Graphic design experience with PowerPoint and Adobe Suite
- Graphic design experience with designing logos, concept development, creative brief development and creative execution
- A keen eye for not just design but also detail
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines
- The ability to create and edit on brand video content
- Pillar Awards – to recognize and showcase our employees’ accomplishments
- Team building “Fun Days”
- Thank Tank – internal ‘thank you’ system to recognize Brookliners who go the extra mile
- Quarterly wellness activities
- Extended long weekends
- Buddy system for new employees
- And more!
If Brookline sounds like the perfect fit for you, please submit your resume with cover letter to: